The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) is an independent, voluntary organisation campaigning for real ale, community pubs and consumer rights. We now have over 175,000 members and have been described as the most successful consumer campaign in Europe. Visit the National CAMRA website CAMRA Home
At local level, CAMRA’s South West branches have around 10 000 members and organises events to promote real ale, including regular social activities, day trips, brewery visits etc.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 14:46 : Worth clarification that #GBBF season tickets *will* get you into trade session 12-5pm, Tuesday 8 August. Ignore reference to 5pm opening.
- Thursday, 14:20 : For too long, large pubcos have been taking more than is fair from profits. Help reform the Scottish pubs industry: protectourpubs.scot
- Thursday, 10:40 : The @CAMRA_KBF starts today! Expect 200 beers/cider, live entertainment, family area and more: kentbeerfestival.com
- Wednesday, 13:54 : RT @gbbf: Are you a member of the press hoping to attend #GBBF this year? Make sure to apply for your press pass by Friday!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Twitter / RDSouthWest
- Tuesday 2nd August 2016, 08:01 : NEW REVITALISATION PROJECT MEMBER SURVEY LAUNCHED camra.org.uk/home/-/asset_p…
- Friday 1st July 2016, 10:20 : RT @bathales: Delighted to announce Cornwall-based @StAustellBrew has this morning acquired @bathales bathales.com/blog/2016/07/s… pic.twitter.com/abqpWivyeZ
- Thursday 23rd June 2016, 18:28 : Cheers! Newton Abbot Cider Bar's community asset bid on course | Torquay Herald Express po.st/IcrA8r
- Monday 20th June 2016, 09:07 : Success story The Salutation Inn named best pub in Gloucestershire by CAMRA for third year running gazetteseries.co.uk/news/14566753.…